Only people mentioned by @Sally in this post can reply

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Salliari Stevens to her Publication

Their evil is nearly unimaginable. But we must bring it to light. I will do all I can to shine that Light. #SaveOurChildren 🌎

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

(0) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

If you look at Joy Behar's tweets, you see why the topic dies out for the other side. They don't even care that their own children are targeted. You have to be pretty damn controlled to think and believe that way.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Thank you President Trump!
You’ve taught me to believe in the light!
You’ve taught me to stand up for what’s right!
You’ve taught me to be fearless!
You’ve taught me to#NeverSurrender 🦁👑
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#GodWins 🦅🇺🇸
#JusticeForMaddieAndZac
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-patriots-please-help.html

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

It blows my mind that 500 people can be arrested in one state in one weekend and not a word about it on the news. Of course, I don't watch the news, but still that should be TOP of the hour news every hour on the hour like WTC bombing stuff! Its YUGE!

These stories are not coming to light. They are surpressed in the media that most people are watching. Most people haven't noticed anything of it. Nothing.

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

I post them far and wide. My family is shocked (and that's putting it mildly, that these stories don't see the light of day. I'll bet I post 10 a day on any given day, that the "news" never covers.

(1) Show this thread

Most people have no idea that it is the trafficking that underpins everything. It is the poisoned well that everything else draws from. It will shock many to the core to have to see this truth.

Absolutely! This is the REAL PANDEMIC!

The sheep only care about themselves. We will watch some walk right off the cliff following the blind shepard Satan.