Anyone else having sharp pains in the diaphragm and right behind it into the lower shoulder blades?

Never had this before just wondering if anyone else is having or had these symptoms?

Not Vaccinated

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response James Dean to his Publication

I'm getting sharp pains in my head like a knife stab. Happens randomly.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Sorry to hear about that one I couldn't imagine having those kind of pains I've been fortunate not to have those so far.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I have had those chest pains before though too but it was a good while back and turned out to be pleurisy. Doctors say I am having ocular migraines. That is a new one. I am also unvaxed.
Hope yours is nothing serious my friend.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Someone pointed out gallbladder so I looked up natural cures and I'm trying the vinegar treatment which seems to be working within minutes.
Who needs doctors when we have some amazing Patriots with a ton of knowledge. 😎👍

That is awesome! Glad you are getting relief!

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it