WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

This is sooooooo FAKE stop falling for stupid shit and posting it. Verify verify verify. This makes us look stupid NOT HIM

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Yvonne_M in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

That's the plan! This is a movie. This ONE SCENE went viral and smashed a lot of cognitive dissonance locks on SM. People who were indifferent are now PISSED OFF.

Sharing this helps break the CG locks on more. We still need as many to wake as possible. We are way past kid gloves. Now they will fall from the top bunk they enjoy to the hard concrete below. It was their choice. It's "gonna" HURT.

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

They showed this on regular local TV stations. I watched it LIVE, and i don't have cable. I guess I'm not understanding what you mean by Verify, Verify. How come it makes us look stupid when everyone watched it on local news (not Fox)