Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. ♥️

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

This really was on t.v., not doctored. I saw and heard Sloppy Joe again. Keep waiting for the Gong Show hook to take him off the floor, for those of us who are old enough to remember.😉

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

not sure how much more of this movie my soul can stomach...

may need to take more breaks in nature with my King Jesus🙏🏻✨🕊💕

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Great kinds think alike Sercorimo, just posted the same thing asking if we can please remove his stupid clown A$$ now.. BQQM🙌

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

The problem with this movie is the sheeple that need to WAKE UP are NOT watching Fox TV.

This is sooooooo FAKE stop falling for stupid shit and posting it. Verify verify verify. This makes us look stupid NOT HIM

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

They showed this on regular local TV stations. I watched it LIVE, and i don't have cable. I guess I'm not understanding what you mean by Verify, Verify. How come it makes us look stupid when everyone watched it on local news (not Fox)

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

That's the plan! This is a movie. This ONE SCENE went viral and smashed a lot of cognitive dissonance locks on SM. People who were indifferent are now PISSED OFF.

Sharing this helps break the CG locks on more. We still need as many to wake as possible. We are way past kid gloves. Now they will fall from the top bunk they enjoy to the hard concrete below. It was their choice. It's "gonna" HURT.

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Do the normies not see this mockery?

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I was thinking the exact same thing. How is it possible that we still have people sleeping?

(1) Show this thread

And people still think that this country is so full of absolutely stupid people as to have legitmately elected this potato...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sorry apparently today is not one of the days that he knows what is really going on.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

hahaha...
seems like he has 'those days' often

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Sounds like a laugh track.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

TOO STUPID TO BE REAL

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😮

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

"Ice cream" means False Flag/Scare Event.
"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream"
Nashville story is a False Flag.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Agree.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Oh 117%

(3) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

He seems to think he’s a comedian. Insane.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Lord help us 🤦🏽‍♀️

Proud mamabear of 4 kids. Dedicated wife to the love of my life. Truth seeker and a Texan! Good bless America! We will Previle !

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

And fast !!

(1) Show this thread