Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

They have waited much too long and neglected the morale of their troops.

We matter too, and this seems to have been forgotten.

This is a lot to bare.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I've been posting negative comments for about a week now. I see I'm not the only anon at the end of my rope. It's time to end "the movie" and reveal the truth!
#EndTheMovieNow!

Good point. If it makes the job of waking people up harder the longer the truth is withheld than it's not negative to express that. I never understood the reasoning behind allowing the msm to go on lying about EVERYTHING. CNN sold off their HQ building in Atlanta so they very likely had their assets seized, per Executive Order 13858. This was a perfect opportunity to replace the writers and begin reporting, at the very least, unbiased news stories. And yet, the lies continue to hypnotize the viewers, keeping them from Awakening to the truth about the democrats.
I've asked people like GhostEzra but never received an answer that makes sense.

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

We've been living in a matrix for our entire lives. But until the truth comes out we're still in a matrix. I just want truth about everything but instead we get more lies. Satan has controlled the world for centuries and inspired the slaughter of millions upon millions. What if we're being led to believe that the white hats won? Things wouldn't be any different than they are now. Everyone is suffering, white people are demonized, the LGBT movement controls everything. And people are hurting financially. Meanwhile, the court fight over the 2020 election drags on and on. I thought something was wrong when the democrats were allowed to commit fraud in 2022. If there really was a plan then voter fraud would have been shut down for good.
My health and financial situation is very bad. I'll be 70 this year. If Trump is lying I'm going to have to get out of this shit show. I can't take anymore of this evil world.

Also, what do you think of VK and Doq?

(2) Show this thread