Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

You are not alone Joey. My immediate family is struggling so much to keep it all together but my family of origin seems so far away emotionally. It even hurts to be around them because they truly feel like they are on a different planet and I struggle to reconnect. I think my line will always be what I heard my dying father say to someone unseen. He kept saying that he didn't understand. That is me, I will never understand the whole purpose of why we were given people to love & care for & then the loss of them no matter whether we lose them to death or a situation like the one we are living. Why do we need to experience the pain of loss to celebrate the feeling of connection and unity in spirit? It seems so cruel to have even a dog that fills us with the unconditional love of GOD & then have to suffer that pain of loss. I pray for an end to this struggle. To say that the BEST is yet to Come & then wait for 6 years while everyone else is enjoying the last 6 years is difficult at best.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

I don't have any cheery canned answers. Just reaching out to you that you might know that you aren't alone in your pain and confusion.

2024 is too far away and it would probably only be another stolen election. Something has to give sooner, while we still have mobility and food.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Thank you. We are not alone!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I love ya Joey.
Hang in there . . . I will continue to have hope and if I ever fall, I know you will be there with the rest of our family here. Hugs.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

I am so happy that you are here Joey! I think of you and Silver and it always makes me smile 😊 sending you both love & hugs ❤️

(4) Show this thread