I can feel myself falling deeper and deeper into depression. It’s not good.

In response Jessica Marie to her Publication

How are you doing Jessica Marie? I hope you have been having better days. πŸ™πŸ’•

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

It’s so hard but Jesus gives me moments of rest and peace and comfort. I believe in the power of prayer for sure. My mother and I have taken a trip out of town for a few days. We are going to visit some beautiful gardens today. I know my daughter is with us in spirit. I still miss her so very much. Thank you for thinking of me it means so much. I really appreciate your prayers and support.πŸ™πŸ¦‹

You are welcome. I wish I could do more for you. I am thankful you have your mom. A trip to see the gardens sounds wonderful! I know your daughter is with you in spirit. Blessings to you and your family

Thank you. You too.πŸ™

How are you doing Jessica Marie?

I’m ok, I guess. I miss her so much. I went to the gardens today. We call the cemetery the gardens. I talk to her a lot. I don’t think I’ll ever forgive myself. I should have never let her ride in the car with that specific friend. I feel like I failed her as a mother.

I don't believe you failed her. Accidents happen, even to good drivers. I am sure Julie wouldn't want you to feel that way. She would probably tell everyone what a good mom she had and how blessed she was. My mom committed suicide. I later found out she had tried to call me. I didn't have my phone on and when I got the message it just sounded like a pocket dial. I deleted the message without listening to it not knowing it was my mom. I felt guilty over that for the longest time. I realized my mom wouldn't want that nor would she blame me. It doesn't help to think that way. I am so sorry you are grieving. I can't imagine losing a child. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. πŸ™πŸ’• I hope your burden becomes lighter.

Only people mentioned by @Faith11286 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jessica Marie, click on at the bottom under it