Good morning!

Sharing some thoughts...

Actually... this is about more than just money Kim. And you will all be exposed for the lying manipulators you are. All of you.
Up next is Lauren.
Then we're coming after the rest of you rogue CIA agents that have been feeding people full of bullshit over the past few years.
Fuck all of yall! I see you now.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AshleyTruthSeeker in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Ashley TruthSeeker to her Publication

Run along now, it's time for your next booster.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Wtaf😅😅😅😅 drama mamas in the house👀 Kim, I am a little lost on this🤔 did Shane ask for $$?👀

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Apparently he's been scamming women for thousands of dollars on Twitter

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

I'm up next? Ooooooh let's go then! Let's see what you can find. I've been completely transparent so go ahead!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

You're right. You absolutely have been.
Define narcissist.
Sunlight IS the best disinfectant.

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I hope you understand that when you attack one of us you attack ALL OF US. I'd be very careful if I were you. None of us are perfect, but if anyone is undeserving of being maligned, it's Kim.

You need your fooken eyes tested

wow, well that's certainly unexpected.
I' m far from what you are claiming I am.
and definitely not affiliated with any agency or any one person for that matter.
I've never intentionally fed anyone bullshit - have only posted with the best of intentions but you are free to believe what you want.
i get that things are super foggy but this is misplaced anger.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

That troll has been a fan of yours for awhile now Kimmy!!

(5) Show this thread