The Weeknd's halftime performance was not "Satanic," but quite the opposite. It was a Q-proof to the world that God's children are safe.#wwg1wga#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response John Reese to his Publication

I heard that they were mocking Q. and there is no way those were white hats! https://anonup.com/thread/1245453

☹️ALL SEEING EYE😑

what about the red eyes at the beginnimg. i took thst as demonic. no idea what the jock straps over the head meant. after beginning i quit watching. just my perception

🎶 💃🔥 Almighty Counselor Father God guides. Word, Ride Rivers, Phil 4:6

look at timestamps of video n players signs everywhere. God is with us.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

so i follow a lady that has been counselling SRA survivors for years and years. YT. Gina-phillipsd21. She talked about the fake inaguration. But the Super Bowl is sadly all about sex trafficking and the show triggers mind controlled people that havent gotten help yet. its sick. im waiting for her SB halftime show "decode" video to pop up. Listen even if yall dont believe the things these Luciferians/free masons/satanists-secret society people the point is THEY believe in their religion. ok? This lady deprograms these kids, sometimes women so we can all pop onto her channel & see what she says

I was crying and praying...high frequency was all around me! I love The Weekend's voice and I hope Michael was the sparkling angel playing the guitar!
The fireworks was uplifting and magic...good magic!🙏 #SaveTheChildren 🌷 I looked at it as a positive experience...not judging those who saw it different!🤗

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

You make good and that is it! Nobody is going to make it evil 4me...I am...I choose!.....on the other hand, the game was rigged BIGLY!!!!
1977, Feb 7, 7th ring 4Brady...so many sevens!!!!!!!!!!!
Go back and take a look at Brady's face....he was not that excited at all!

(1) Show this thread

Yes.Mj was always protecting the children

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

Superbowl is the place to be: childtrafficking at his highest...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

the word satan appeared on the stage marque

Disagree. It was more of the same mind control satanic garbage. Wait for the sales of the trendy superbowl masks.

This is simply ot true....
1. Pink Roses at the beginning (Adrenochrome)
2. Red eyes
3. Red, Black, White
4. NWO in the moon
5. Before walking into the tunnel, look at the Sky (RED EVIL STORM CLOUDS)

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

well wearing panties on your head is screwed up enough, well to me it was satanic even the damn commercials showing all them pedophiles made me sick I turned the shit off.

i meant bullshit

bullsit. he is illuminati all the way

If it wasn't satanic, it shouldn't of been so dark. That was weird and disturbing.

In response Dream Catcher to her Publication

Sorry i didn't see it as a Q proof at all. If I had had small children watching the "entertainment", I would have sent them out of the room. It was totally dark and creepy.

In response Dream Catcher to her Publication

Had to be dark and gross to show and wake up the minions.

(2) Show this thread

Im all in with the Q thing, but no bro, that was not a sign, it was just a half time performance. gotta keep it real

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

I hope they release this movie on a box-set of BluRays as soon as possible. I might have missed some of the nuggets. This can be something to study when I'm consigned to the nursing home.

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

It takes a stretch of the imagination for that to be a Q. The cosmetically changed zombies-fallen angels-tunnels & the underground-crystal encrypted messaging-City skyscrapers like tombstones-all the zombies wearing RED COATS like commies-It was satanic & ritualistic- but ART is always open to ones own interpretation. For me it's a stretch to be white hats but I could see how someone might think that.

(1) Show this thread

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

two observations- on the channel I watched, we were never shown this view from above, so i dont think we could have seen the Q if we wanted to, and also, as a former marching band geek, its not that hard to spell out legible letters on the field- if you've practiced. This is hard to see.

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Or they were mocking us

Child of the Living God, follower of Christ, Constitutional Conservative, red pilled in Nov. 2020.

I told everyone that was a Q

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

You cannot disquise satanic with Q. The Q was a message to those that know. I am very excited to hear normies talk anout how satanic it was. You can bet a lot more people are being woken up from their slumber.

#saveourchildren 🙏🏽 🌞Dutch Patriot 🇱🇺🐸 ❤️🛸🌳🖋🔔

And who did the choreography?

(1) Show this thread

Got kicked off FB and Twitter. Now I’m here. Thank you for letting me stay!

i thought the same thing. Now we are dealing with reverse programming. Everyone thinks everything is Satanic now. The Great Awakening is gonna be lit.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

19th President#GodWins? 🤔

(4) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

He is positioned on the 45th line

(1) Show this thread

I don't doubt good things happened behind the scenes but that performance was weird.
backdrop on the close-up looked like a city but the long shot looked like graves.The choir had red eyes. some sort of demonic figure floated down from above also with red laserbeam eyes. some people have photos of the word Satan written on the wall.
then of course uou have the diaper slash jock strap face which per other posts meaning is a bit horrifying from similar in history above may just be moving into formation because if they wanted to form a letter it would likely look a lot more concise...

In response Jen Kay to his Publication

just an update that some people have made some interesting points that Michael Jackson is involved in this show and reminders of optics. so. ataying open bc never know. 😎

(1) Show this thread