Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We’re close Patriots!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Will Trump be arrested on Tuesday? What happens after that? EBS? 10 days of darkness? Biden removed? Trump reinstated? Please respond !

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

Hi Maria, None of us knows the answer to those questions (except a handful of people on the planet). I personally just take each day with my Faith in God. If things get to feel like it’s too much I pray for peace and strength and read my Bible. It’s pretty much all we can do.

I don’t think it hurts to be prepared and keep things like extra water, batteries and food on hand during these crazy times of uncertainty. Like Q said “You and your family are safe”
God bless you 🙏
We are here if you need anything…we are a family and that includes you ❤️

what a sweet response...bless your heart Cyd and GB you n yours forever

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Terri in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Terri ... to his Publication

Thank you for your kind words and the blessings Terri ❤️
GOD bless you 🙏

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

thankyou kindly.. I am blessed...I'm proof that God is keeping us going .. sending love to everyone trying their best to keep sane ..and thanks to all the people of the world doing their best to help others and not think of just ourselves...God be with everyone on their journey...

(1) Show this thread