Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

💯🙏💞🙏💯

FK YEAH< lost it over and over again, which what are we really "losing" fiat, TRUMP LANDSLIDE< no valor no honor, FK THEM OTHER MOFOS>

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🙏

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

100%

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏🙏🙏

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Timing is everything.

Stable Genius!

Loyal all the way, DJT+! 💕

Will Trump be arrested on Tuesday? What happens after that? EBS? 10 days of darkness? Biden removed? Trump reinstated? Please respond !

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

Hi Maria, None of us knows the answer to those questions (except a handful of people on the planet). I personally just take each day with my Faith in God. If things get to feel like it’s too much I pray for peace and strength and read my Bible. It’s pretty much all we can do.

I don’t think it hurts to be prepared and keep things like extra water, batteries and food on hand during these crazy times of uncertainty. Like Q said “You and your family are safe”
God bless you 🙏
We are here if you need anything…we are a family and that includes you ❤️

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

They cancelled tomorrow to next week...they had a surprise witness...Plus Steve Bannon said ok you arrest Trump we come after Hunter...Checkmate...
Remember we are all safe...head on a swivel

(2) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Assassin's Creed Origins | Whatever It takes - YouTube

It's been 7 months since the last video i posted, huh.While we're waiting for AC Origins to release, have this little video i made.Song is "Whatever it takes...

I kinda miss that soft voice & soft spoken side to him in public ...I have said before that I have many screen shots over the years of him & they are all diff, diff shape face, diff eye color, hair a bit diff, diff height, diff body shape etc...was there ever a real trump? Or have we been seeing a built up "character" to play this role? By more than

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

✅️💝

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Promises made.
Promises kept.

👏💗🙏

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

23 second clip. It's going to be Painful next week isn't it, Doq??

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I appreciated this when I first heard him say it, but now I know and appreciate even more, the direct experience.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

That part has already happened. We are about to see Trump execute the next phase of his belief system and it will be glorious to watch......

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Screw them back in Spades I love it.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

I wonder if there is more disloyalty to unfold…

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

When people are convinced they are going to be on the ‘winning’ side the often mistakenly FORSAKE all others.

TIP OF THE SPEAR TRUMP LANDSLIDE< EXALTS GOD>

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

🙏🙏🙏

Af
KeK

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

Holla!

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Love that clip....🙏🙏🙏