Elon Musk is an interesting guy. Is he a good guy undercover playing a role or a bad guy that made a deal? We'll eventually know. One thing for sure is he's a smart guy playing by a different set of rules. His motives are questionable though. I've heard that demon girl he's with is his handler. She's full of darkness.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

and he is the founder of Neuralink...developing implantable brain-machine interfaces.

Antiphase sines event horizon function cause Dunning effect. Truth-means of production-Isn't right private it I support allround development

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Elon is charming. A natural. Potential Cabal Presidential candidate. He is D@RPA / N@SA money. He is Pay Pal M@fia. NASA money under Obama went to a private company that uses 1950's technology (liquid fuel) to deliver rockets into orbit, when there iis technology 50 or 100 years ahead of what we are shown. Space X is a Hollywood production for the sheeple, that ioerates with tax payer money. Tesla Motors is trolling everyone, if an electrical generator is installed on each axel of Tesla cars, you'll never have to charge it to a wall or would have to charge way lesser, unless the baterry drain

In response Robert Jirau to his Publication

unless the battery drains.

Elon is good at confusing, so you do not know on which side he is. But its easy.
He against vaccines, but pro installing Dr. Green type hardware directly to human brains. In other worrs henis full trottle pro the transhumanist agenda. At the core, he is from the same club nad got the same source of funding as Gates did.

(1) Show this thread

he made a deal in 2017 - watch charlie freak

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Woah..Juan O Savin says bad guy.

That she is, unbearably so.
As for Elon, he's a tough read. He reminds me of Loki.

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

He is into Bitcoins which doesn't sound legit to me especially with Nesara and new bills coming out!

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

Funny you mention him, I can't quite figure him out. He certainly is smart. Here's hoping he turns out to be a good guy.

#19DJT, Digital Warrior 👨🏻‍💻, Truth & Justice 🧐, God Wins ✝️ SaveOurChildren 💗, Wwg1WgaWW🌎 IFBAP💯Q+Anons🐸 Great Awakening/Dark2Light

EM=NWO FOOK HIM

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

If he is married to a woman of darkness . . . how can he be a good guy?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thats what I was thinking too

(1) Show this thread

seems the clone(GF) has covid(jan 10 2021 newsarticle bussiness insider Australia)...interesting choice of GF ...each to their own..

If you read about him the town he was born in had a UFO crash a month before he was born. I swear hes GOT to be from another planet!!!

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

🙂crashed like...um Superman?🧐

(1) Show this thread

So here is our hero in the demonic parody of a priest- priest wears black garment with white collar- Satanist reverses everything- turns the cross upside down, etc. - but keep in mind SpaceEx would have to have been approved by the Trump Administration - also the POTUS and he appeared together early on in the election infection days to support hydroxychloroquine and POTUS has spoken frequently about travel to Mars -

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

EM nueralink merging human brain & computer brags that you never have to die. Live eternally in the "cloud" sounds alot like revelations...in the end times people will wish for death but wont find it

Is it at all POSSIBLE that DJT's uncle
John Trump showed him Nicola Teslas work and..... somehow DJT discussed it with Elon.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

He HAD to cause how can he be using the Telsa name? Im still trying to figure it out!

(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

All things considered, I'm still very suspect of EM. He excudes the characteristics of the decievers game. Sandwich a lie between two truths and the sheep will gobble it down. Because I understand that disinformation is necessary, I've drawn no firm conclusion but I assure you I'm watching like a hawk!

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

Would be a great application of infiltration instead of invasion. Perhaps he infiltrated the cabal. Time will tell.

they all are bad guys...get use to it.

17 since '17 // twitter=@doozier_ //#MAGA #KAG #WWG1WGA

anyone who supports transhumanism is bad news in my book...

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication

doge is shitcoin

(2) Show this thread

I have said it before and I will say again I am unsure of Musk.
Trust is a thing that must be earned and he has not earned my trust yet. So no i do not trust him.

There is a tweet somewhere recently where Trump wrote, "Elon, call me." I've been wondering what that was about ... I'm hoping he's one of the good guys - He's so smart and could contribute so much. Having outrageous wealth is not a crime in itself, and I believe he's first generation? And sometimes the super-intelligent don't follow anybody's rules but their own. I guess we'll see.

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

We have gone back and forth on Musk so many times. You can watch, over time, the changes and the different faces of Musk. The Handler was a HUGE red flag for us, but about 3 years ago, there was a video he did with Joe Rogan where he genuinely looked scared. Whatever his role is, I remain on the fence, when it comes to Musk.

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

We The People will not go quietly into the night. God is on our side, the TRUTH will prevail and the light will always overcome darkness🇺🇸

While I hope that Musk wasn't always a bad guy, I fear he has been deeply compromised. I am personally trying to think of anyone other than Trump in this world who has the most wealth that is not DS. more wealth seems to equal most evil. this State of CA court docket lists Elon AND Tesla [among other powerful ppl/companies] as a defendent against some pretty sick stuff. His partner Grimes is most definitely into worshipping Baph0ty. just watch one of her music videos😑 disturbed. i pray for all of Elon's kiddos.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Francesca Grady to her Publication

Now think of how much we have lost because these idiots want to play Gods... don't forget to remember wartime, vaccinations, brainwash, corrupt courts, oppression, along with their satanic crimes. God can sort them out.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Francesca Grady to her Publication

im sure he has, too. if anything he might have plea bargained.

(2) Show this thread

I dont trust the guy

I'll Wait For The Credits🍿🍿🍿 Elon Is Confusing.

SpaceX has three letter black funding (private) Space Force Gurdians (federal military funding). EM is open to exposure!

I've read he's big into transhumanism. He seems a bit too much integrated with WEF.