So I looked into this TeamMaga45 user on Twitter a bit more and it looks like he had people responding to him calling him ‘Doq’ and never mentioned that he was a different person.

Seems misleading and deceptive.

He was able to accumulate 80k followers and from what I can see, never once mentioned that he wasn’t me.

Apparently he recently died and his dad has been asking for donations.

Even if I died, myself and no one from my family would ever ask you for money — (outside of my close friends and family and unless we even needed it).

This account is worth digging into more.

If he’s a true Patriot, RIP and prayers for his family.

https://mobile.twitter.com/teammaga45

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We all heard 'Doq died' Then Panicked - emotions before research - I am guilty - We all felt relief to know it was not you - sad someone died

Truth Seeker 🗽 Spiritual Warrior 🇺🇲 Digital Soldier

I'm glad you are alive. I was confused at first too, not sure if others caught on.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Doq, Are you still on the outside looking in on Twat as many of us are?

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

Why is he throwing up 👌🏼 in the pic and has a teddy bear with a girl? 🤔

Praying for a revelation each day. Not of this world, just in it. Come what may, His will be done. I’m fantastic!

He always posted a Live Photo of himself, so we all knew he wasn’t you. I never came across a post where he claimed he was you. I felt like he was a true patriot and in the end, he was treated badly at the hospital because he didnt have money or insurance. So sad.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Islands Onthebeach to her Publication

Hospitals and medical doctors and nurses who support bad treatment given to sick people need to be removed

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I was going to say something to you a bit ago about that account. He was selling products he made and you could plainly tell it wasn't you...

I followed that account for a while then he complained that he wasn't feeling very well. He stopped posting for a couple weeks. He came back and told that he was very sick and had to be taken to ER. He then stopped posting (Nov 22) ... came back later but his posts made no sense. His mind was drugged and he seemed scared. Then the posts stopped. Friends stepped in to ask for prayers. He was dying. He held on for as long as he could. He then passed in January I think.

I can say I never saw him respond as if he was you. By the time I was reading his posts he was already complaining about feeling sick (last October).

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

Someone posted a twit screen shot here where the guy's dad wasn't just *asking* for donations, he was being a total dick about it

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

He was sick and in and out of hospital a lot. I followed him. He had an online store for patriot stuff too I think.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Before I was booted from Twitter I used look into his account wondering why he was trying to be a Poser. Although he spelled the name differently, I always thought it a bit odd. He was sick a whole lot with stomach issues as I recall and always in and out of the hospital, so it’s very likely he could’ve passed but just not 💯% sure of what the real truth is? I would suggest proceed with caution and if he has passed May he Rest In Peace. 🙏