Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

So I looked into this TeamMaga45 user on Twitter a bit more and it looks like he had people responding to him calling him ‘Doq’ and never mentioned that he was a different person.

Seems misleading and deceptive.

He was able to accumulate 80k followers and from what I can see, never once mentioned that he wasn’t me.

Apparently he recently died and his dad has been asking for donations.

Even if I died, myself and no one from my family would ever ask you for money — (outside of my close friends and family and unless we even needed it).

This account is worth digging into more.

If he’s a true Patriot, RIP and prayers for his family.

https://mobile.twitter.com/teammaga45

He always posted a Live Photo of himself, so we all knew he wasn’t you. I never came across a post where he claimed he was you. I felt like he was a true patriot and in the end, he was treated badly at the hospital because he didnt have money or insurance. So sad.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Islandsonthebeach in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Islands Onthebeach to her Publication

Hospitals and medical doctors and nurses who support bad treatment given to sick people need to be removed