Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Well, there ya' go... someone actually found a way to make some sense out of me. And if I can add to this; you probably found yourself one day at AU and have absolutely no idea how you got there.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

She spoke to me also. i know how i got to AU in 2021 though 💜

(1) Show this thread

A lady that loves her country, the great US of A.

100% the story of my life.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Yep- fit that about 98% - she hit this one good !

THANK YOU ERIN!! This is the best video!! YES!! YES!!! 💓💓💓

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Me 100%

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Was thinking of this again this morning when she said we attract strangers. I'm the one who gets seated next to the strange guy on airplanes, never the hot good lookin ones😂

We were being prepped our whole lives for this time in history & didn’t even know it, love it🥰🥰🥰

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

WOW.... she gets me. ❤ So very well said. This is awesome!!

I was talking about this today with a friend. I used to also walk barefooted as a child. They were always after me to put shoes on.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Magali Gattereau to her Publication

As a child i always wanted socks on..as an adult i have always want to be barefooted..still trying to figure they one out. i have some memories coming back that apparently I pushed to the back to protect me i guess

(1) Show this thread

I am ho tis. God said.

Wise young lady 👇💯🎯❤️‍🔥

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Sounds like us Old Souls. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Yep, this is me to a T except I think I’m more extroverted than introverted but I do enjoy being on my own 🥰

Wise Old Soul. Traveling through Time & Space. Here for the Great Awakening Journey! Spreading Love & Light wherever I Go!! WWG1WGA!!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

THAT'S ME!!! LOLOL :))

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Not to bright. Like to take long walks on short piers.

The young woman speaks solid truth. See my avatar. That's who I am inside, I'm two thousand years behind. Just try to explain that to a wokey. This life I have finally learned who I am. When you meet someone that understands what you are talking about, Appreciate that person. They are part of your soul family. I have ONE friend who I can talk to and they can talk to me. We are helping each other to rewrite all of our bad programming because we don't have anyone else to resonate with. These people are worth more than Gold....

In response S7even Mercury to his Publication

Lucky for me that person is my soul person...we are a dynamo together ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

wow, I couldn't have came up with all the right words if I wanted to. Felt like she was speaking my life.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

BOOM

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

No emoji to show how this resinates within me. 👍w

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Be the light in the darkness to help others find the way.