ACCORDING TO THE EXPERTS, NEXT WEEK SOMETHING SO BIG WILL HAPPEN, WHICH WILL CHANGE HUMANITY FOREVER.

THAT MEANS WORLD-WIDE.

WHAT COULD IT BE?

QFS ANNOUNCED - ? (DOUBT IT)
MEDBEDS - ? (DOUBT IT)
ALIENS - ?
TESLA FREE ENERGY - ?

I GIVE UP.....ANY IDEAS????

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Well? Let’s see…I do not know whose hand it is this time..white hats or the black hats but, I do wish that it would be Biden who is being removed..zip! Just like that, gone! That would be a start! Son was a victim of the father..And I know it’s not the real Biden but this one is SO annoying, I want him GONE!

In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication

maybe Obama gets arrested, not trump.

(1) Show this thread

Trump, Putin, (Modi, Xi)......?! 🤷‍♀️

Have heard this so many times in 3 years only to be a big nothing. I hope its different this time, something good like the end of the IRS would be nice.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Mass awakening....

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Not yet…

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

The split of the two remaining timelines?

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

WHATEVER IT IS, IT WILL BE EARTH SHATTERING.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Free energy wont come till later. Same for med beds. None of the GOOD stuff will happen while BYEdun is the front man. And the only thing happening next week is Trumps arrest...which WILL follow a big move most likely from military. and BTW..who are the "EXPERTS"?

(2) Show this thread

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Some sort of anecdote for the millions of people injected with the poison jab needs to show up sooner than later. People are dropping at an alarming rate.

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

I agree. It could be shot related.
Open the gate!

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

🤔 Arrest of Trump? Military Criminal Walk? Nuclear Event? Israel attacked? Great Default? Blackout? Rapture (matters most)?

It matters... but then it doesn't for those of us who walk with God. That's where our focus lies. ❤ We will continue to walk through it all until He's ready to bring His themos justice.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Nuclear standoff? Most of my friends and family are still sleepy and need to wake the hell up!