Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

Wife, Mama, Lulu, ❤️God

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Amen🙏❤️

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen and Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

do unto others as you would want done unto you

AMEN!!! What a beautiful and humbling image of our President! Please continue to wrap your loving arms around him and humanity Our Father In Heaven, as we go through the final steps of this nightmare that we've had to endure throughout our existence on earth. In Jesus name, AMEN! 🙏🙏🙏

There were 17 likes on this when I saw the post lol

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Amen!

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

This I pray in Jesus’ name Amen! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

🙏 Amen 🙏

Praise God in Jesus Holy name. AMEN>

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Amen 🙏
I just shared this & then noticed my Timestamp 😁

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Amen

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Perfect.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread