#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Afternoon Patriots.
What is on your minds today?

My mind is heavy. My husband's cancer has spread to his spinal fluid. He had a port implanted in his brain Friday and starts chemo today. We could sure use some prayers as my husband is not ready to leave his son and our 7 year old son is not ready to lose his Daddy. Thank you Patriots❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnjaMareska in this post can reply

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Anja Mareska to her Publication

First of all, sending prayers! Secondly, I recommend check Dr. Joe Dispenza's videos/website. His approach is very much aligned with 5D, that is thoughts, intention, and energy transform matter. He approaches it via the scientific method. He's seen amazing results re: cancer just disappearing/reducing.

Also, in this journey, I've come across information that suggests cancer could be a virus (and that "tey" have been keeping this from us"). And, an alkaline diet, no sugar, and HCQ (yes!) can help treat it. Pretty amazing - and worth you digging into all of them! Never quit trying!!🙏

God be with you and may his angels surround your family and help you through this. May his angels wrap their arms around you all and give you comfort.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Thank you❤️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Faithful and at peace

praying for you and your family🙏

In response Maryann Maty to her Publication

Thank you❤️

(1) Show this thread

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

Im so Sorry.
Prayers going to your family. God Bless 🙏

In response Nail Drvr to his Publication

Thank you❤️

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Thank you❤️

(1) Show this thread

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Stuerminator Stuermer to her Publication

Thank you❤️

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers your way💛

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Thank you❤️

(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication

Thank you❤️

(1) Show this thread

Lightworker...We are all one. #save children stop evil 🍿😉Digital soldiers & lightworkers are changing the world.

sending you love and prayers. thats alot on your plate. i hope he gets a miracle.

In response lil Smith to her Publication

Thank you❤️

(1) Show this thread