Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

💌

Patriot,Veteran, WWG1WGA, married.Freedom!!!!

well, just waiting for innaguration day. glad when all the bs losers are dealt with and the evil is cleared from underneath us. until then ill be hanging out with you fine patriots. yehaw!!!

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

Winning!

Nicotine free since 1/15. Still holding up?

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

kindness

Any new suggestions to serve in a new capacity of The Great Awakening?

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

🤬

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

Holding the Line!

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

GM, I want to see Trump and his lawyers wreck this impeachment BS.

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

I told you...

Christian ✝️ Wife/Mother ❤ Proud Patriot 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS, FLOTUS, Gen. Flynn. JFK Jr.💙 Dog Mom 🦮 Suspended from Twitter. #WWG1WGA.

Good Morning VK! Praying we are almost there. 🙏❤

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

.Good morning i overslept. got a chance to see the Badass bomber.

Patriot. God. Family. Country. 4,10,20. WWG1WGA

Spiritually a hard day. I have not lost faith or hope but hard to deny that there is a constant battle between growing tired/impatient and remaining calm and trusting the plan. We truly are being tested and the war is on our minds. The isolation of being awake when so many are asleep is challenging. The division among family and friends is exhausting. I will not give up and never have but as an imperfect human I can say, this truly is a spiritual battle and not for the weak or faint of heart. Strong will and faith is a must. Where we go one we go all. In this together, patriot fam! ❤

PEACH DAY! It is going to be a peach of a day for Our Beloved President Trump. God Bless.

I am mostly at peace and calm but then a snippet of anxiety creeps in but I trust that things are under control. This is the biggest operation ever and appreciate the fact things can’t be rushed to suit the general public. My partner was a military man who said a common saying in the forces was hurry up and wait ! 🙂

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

Peace🕊❤🕊
Stay faithful Patriots,God has taken care of it.
#HoldTheLine
#TrumpStillMyPresident
#FamilyIsEverything
#PeaceIsThePrize
#BestIsYetToCome

Hard core Digital Soldier and proud Anon. God, country and children FIRST!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

GAPW in Jewish Gematria equals: 968
Patriots Are In Control in Jewish Gematria equals: 968

GAPW in English Gematria equals: 282
John in English Gematria equals: 282 ❤️
Legend in English Gematria equals: 282
Aww in English Gematria equals: 282

#wwg1wga .

ready. ready for truth and BOOMs

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Are the SidneyPowell and Generalflynn accounts here real or parody's? Has anyone seen evidence one way or the other?

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

I'm wondering too- why flynn started following me first...

(1) Show this thread

Your AP level.. I check it daily 🤣🤦‍♀️🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

something else that's been on my mind .. is Ratcliffe doing anything or is it just done? His report did confirm foreign interference.

Just missing POTUS Trump and faithfully waiting for Good News.

Is there any chance the vaccinations are SALINE SOLUTION?? I know I am a kook, but I think like this....NOTHING adds up, let alone the fact they can create 50 vaccines for a flu bug in some months!! That adds up less than the rest of the jive!!

In response William Filer to his Publication

As a few people I know have either gotten the vaccine or are waiting on getting it... that is my hope too. From what I've read about the effects of the vaccine on animals, it doesn't look good. The Saline solution is the best solution.

In response William Filer to his Publication

I've heard this saline solution may be on the horizon, perhaps in the future for those who just don't feel "safe" without it...... However there's many stories leaking out from around the globe about people dying & being seriously injured from the experimental jab / horror transhuman gmo agenda, so it doesn't look good right now that's for sure, as I don't believe all the current stories could be misinformation to wake people up.

(2) Show this thread

Feeling kind of frustrated that there doesn't seem to be a way to show that I still support my POTUS, (Trump is still my President), and that we've got his back. Just know that I trust God's plan and know without a shadow of a doubt that Trump will publically be our President for another 4 year term in 2021!

In response hollikee 001 to her Publication

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Continuing to pray for Trump and company and all those involved saving the children. We all must pray and keep our faith that God is winning against all evil. Keeping our military in prayers. We are undefeatable when we’re all standing together!! Keep looking up!

🇺🇸Digital Soldier Who Wants To Make A Difference. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Trump #Q

im Feeling The American Pissed Level is 9.375+

Praying,for truth and peace. Needing some right now.