#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

You realize, when you promote this number...it is still special, because this is the number I saw for months before I got curious and took the time to realize about synchronicities and it being a wake up call number to follow the spiritual path towards a greater understanding.

This number is the gateway, the portal into the spiritual process, but it doesn't and shouldn't stop there if we are truly developing the skills.

So, in 2017, a HERO came to put 2 and 2 together and create a spark that was meant to excite, entice, and teach the world spirituality and growth...It was transparent enough that it allowed people to come together from all aspects of life and tap into new knowledge that they were probably already feeling deep within.

The common root: Our government of lies is fucked up! Then we had people like Trump and Flynn...the ROLE MODELS to present the idea that the MSM was a really really bad nefarious force. We learned about pedophiles and their networks...and root prob

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

The matrix is a curtain of numbers.
VK is coding and getting us to code also.

What does 11:11 mean to you?
I'd love to hear YOUR own theory!

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JustAFox in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am Just A Fox, click on at the bottom under it