God, we pray that you grant us the discernment to do Your will as we administer the final death blows to those who would do Your children harm.

Amen.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Amen

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

AMEN

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Amen 🙏❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

👊🙏🕊️

Amen 🙏🙏🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻By the Blood of Jesus Christ Amen✨❤️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏🙏🙏

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

It's All About the Children!!!!!

Every Child is a Child of Bethlehem.

“The Self is the Meeting Place of Eternity and Time, the Holo-Graphic Mind in the Evolutionary Body…The Encoded Information of the Cosmos is Incarnate in Every Historical Body. Every Child is a Child of Bethlehem.” -Sam Keen, HYMNS TO AN UNKNOWN GOD

"I Want to Live" by John Denver - YouTube

Performance of "I Want to Live" by John Denver From John Denver's Montana Christmas Skies DVD. A classic Pro-Life message if there ever was one. You can he...

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

The Potter's Wheel, By John Denver (5:09)

John Denver Potter's Wheel 1991 - YouTube

John performs Potter's Wheel from his 1991 Christmas special Montana Christmas Skies.No copyright infringement intended. Uploaded for the enjoyment of John's...

(1) Show this thread

Follower of Christ, Proud American, Trump Supporter from Day One. Belief this is GOD's Plan going forth. WWG1WGA NCSWIC

AMEN!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

DJT has dared the bull to charge one last time!
Did they pick the same day that SCOTUS is talking about Kari Lake's case?

We need this week to post every committee hearing everywhere because they try to distract and cover it up.

My guess is there will be more FFs and distractions.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

God will make them vomit blood for they keep messing with us, if need be.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Amen.

GOD loves ya'll so much.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

And so it is, Let it be.
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

🔷AMEN🔷

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Amen!🎈🎈

Discernment and Success !!

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Amen🙏🏻🙏🏻