Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi
@DaughterOfGod
16 March, 09:24
HONOR GOD

God, how majestic is Your name! When I look at the sky, I see glimpses of Your glory. When I spend time in nature, I am amazed by Your creativity. And when I talk to the people You place in my life, I see Your beauty reflected in their faces. You are so good, and so worthy of all my honor and praise. Amen.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response amy lilley to her Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธAbsolutely beautiful. Thank you.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Thank YOU, your words match how I feel๐Ÿฅฐthis sunset was 2 nights ago, West Coast of Florida๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ…sweet blessings on your day๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you. May God bless you and yours. May your day be filled with joy and many blessings.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Thank you thank you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿธ

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

(1) Show this thread