PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Happy 3/14 Patriots! 😎

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

He posted this right after RFKJr interview was put up online I think.

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ™ŒπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯³

MY HUSBAND PREORDERED THIS BOOK FOR ME LAST NIGHT CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT TO ADD TO MY TRUMP COLLECTION

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

Ah! I should've scrolled down your page first. You have a different time zone. POTUS shared that at 12:37 PM ET -- and you had shared your initial post at 12:37 AM. So, POTUS was copying you. LOL! ;)

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Hi PJ πŸ‘‹How's that little guy doing? Just came across this too. This book should be sooooo good!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Hi there MQ! Little guy is doing fantastic and getting bigger everyday. Thanks for asking Patriot! Hope you and yours are well. Can’t believe we’re almost to the finale of this war. πŸ˜πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
(1) Show this thread