Happy 3/14 Patriots! 😎

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Wow... PJ... Did you realize that you posted at the very same time as POTUS today -- the article that has a pic of John and POTUS? When you have time, maybe check out the comms I just published. They tie together with Q drop 1082 (about John) and 1028 (about POTUS). Pretty wild you posted that... πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ’™

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Awesome vibes Patriot! I will definitely go check out your post. 1082 is probably my favorite drop! Almost paints the whole picture of why we’re here. 😎🍿

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread

They calling us tarded? JK what I joke. GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS>

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Happy Pi day

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

He posted this right after RFKJr interview was put up online I think.

(7) Show this thread

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœŒπŸΌ

❀️