Shining light in dark places. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_zBIoWWS0M

The Pilgrims Society - YouTube

Arlene Johnson talks about who is in the Pilgrims Society and the things they get up to

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I was looking for an old VK tweet on what he stated that 45 is the bringer of a NEW world order, not of the dark (Bush/Dracos), but of the light in Peace/Love-Harmony, as he's the leader of the W&W/Blue ray oraphim restoring Mother's system w/ the team on the move/covert missions. This was the closest thing I saw.

Closer, but I know there was another tweet where he stated 45 is the the bringer for the NWO- NEW BRAVE WORLD, since we frontline team were transitioning Mother's system into, that began the 1st wave of 5G-amma/CME codes back in Sep/2018,back to Great Default design by the builder races of her system...to realign to the future timelines of the Universe & prevent lives to be lost due to the Dark plan by the dracos to wipe out many lives, including all the volunteers that affected the future events...the Avenger movie, a documentary Q movie series, like the Matrix, on BTS happenings/characters (key players) who had to come up w/ the plan (New World system in America w/ New Keystones away fr the old system/old world in EU/Middle East) to prevent wiping out many avenger/volunteer warriors.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Had not seen any movies for more than a decade. I was "listening" in natural frequency. This idea 💡 is interesting, spurs 🤔 thoughts and memories. Thank you. Brian