Shining light in dark places. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_zBIoWWS0M

The Pilgrims Society - YouTube

Arlene Johnson talks about who is in the Pilgrims Society and the things they get up to

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin, you never fail to motivate me to open more tabs. Thanqs!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Wow, I didn't expect her talk to end like that.
Sad that people are still concerned with skin color.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

what ☔️ Storm, Mr prez?

You’ll see.

Serenity in the Storm👇

You been livin thru it for 6+yrs…

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Great post. Thank you Martin.

Hi Martin, thanks for posting. I studied these creeps. Closely. Have an observation. Trump exposed and deposed "London Bridge." Right in front of the whole world. (Op Ed)
This little exercise since 1666? Is over. Done, Finito! Vatican finance is repossessed. Crimes against humanity.
Let the healing ✨ continue, gracefully.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

I was looking for an old VK tweet on what he stated that 45 is the bringer of a NEW world order, not of the dark (Bush/Dracos), but of the light in Peace/Love-Harmony, as he's the leader of the W&W/Blue ray oraphim restoring Mother's system w/ the team on the move/covert missions. This was the closest thing I saw.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Closer, but I know there was another tweet where he stated 45 is the the bringer for the NWO- NEW BRAVE WORLD, since we frontline team were transitioning Mother's system into, that began the 1st wave of 5G-amma/CME codes back in Sep/2018,back to Great Default design by the builder races of her system...to realign to the future timelines of the Universe & prevent lives to be lost due to the Dark plan by the dracos to wipe out many lives, including all the volunteers that affected the future events...the Avenger movie, a documentary Q movie series, like the Matrix, on BTS happenings/characters (key players) who had to come up w/ the plan (New World system in America w/ New Keystones away fr the old system/old world in EU/Middle East) to prevent wiping out many avenger/volunteer warriors.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Thanks for the share, Martin. Never heard of this one. Going to have to do a little research.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

👍