Every lie will be revealed !

VK did not deserve the drama that was dished out on him on twit yesterday. There is obviously a Jezebel spirit working overtime through a few females there. They went after his character, his credibility, his faith and his relationships with other anons. We really should pray a hedge of protection over him.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

@serah@QueenEsther@serah do you have a link of that threat please?

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response ... Fighter to her Publication

It was more than one person, several ladies actually. It took alot of thread reading to sort out what everyone was saying and understand each side. There were two separate events that occurred as well so it's important not to drag the first event into the second because the first was more of a religious discussion with some intense back and forth with both sides meaning well. The second event was purely malicious in nature.

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

I seen that, I think VK eloquently put her in her place 😊

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Saw that too, Sickening! I pray that he iand his family are protected. He is a hero sharing hisknowledge and truths with us.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

That’s why he knew it was going to be a#ManicMonday… 🐸 He saw what was going to unfold. It’s all part of the purge/triggers to clear on still dense/programmed ppl fr w/in, who are so sorcered by the Vatican+their other faith/Christ denominations...it's proof of the cognitive dissonance on many (hopefully) are rising/waking up from their naïve/sheep state. Religion is a very touchy subject for many still, I live thru it most of my days, being fr a Roman Catholic upbringing. https://twitter.com/vincentcrypt46/status/1635299664298663937?s=46

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Who is doing that to him?? I'll kick their A$$..😠

Nobody messes with VK under our watch!!👊

Praying for The Lord to protect him always..💓🙏

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

It's a few ladies not just one in particular, wounded souls who need lots of prayer. 🤍

(1) Show this thread

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Many prayers and positive vibes for VK. 🙏🙏🙏♥️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Sending positive vibes and prayers his way.🙏💜

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

Eeesh...I didn't know there was craziness yesterday (glad I missed it) BUT we will rise above as we always do! Only looking forward... manic Monday is over joker 💜
VK probably not phazed by trolls poop vibes anyway.

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

So true, he's completely unphased 😂

(1) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Sometimes I think these challenges are gifts, to weed out the bad elements and see where real loyalties lie. The bad actors have revealed themselves, and saved us the trouble of figuring out who to avoid. For that, I'm thankful. They're afraid and want break the bonds we have in faith, loyalty, and family. It's great that we have a beautiful family home here on AU.

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

Could not have said it better myself thank you for sharing your thoughts. 🥰🥰🥰

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Father God we come to you together unified in our request for Your protection and grace for our fren Vincent Kennedy. He has helped us all at some time or another in positivity and we wish to return the love. We feel the presence of a good soul that wishes to help humanity evolve in a positive way, in a Divine way in service to your goodness. If it is Your will Lord protect him mind, body and soul against the evil ones that wish him harm. Divine Father we also pray for them that your love will change their hearts.In the Blood of Jesus, Thank you Father.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

In Jesus Name we pray. Amen!

(1) Show this thread

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Wise words from my teacher when you encounter this kind of behaviour.

Sending loving prayers to VK, his family, and the extended Family here on AU & on the other platforms he connects with.

Much love ❤️

"Some people sting a lot. Do not respond to their provocation, unless it can be done incisively. The moment you react, you are psychologically entangled. This is exactly what they want. They want your attention.
They want your energy.
Do not respond. Keep your distance.”
-GMCKS-

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

Wise words indeed!
My mom always simply said,
"Be A Duck."
Float over and navigate your problems with grace and let them roll right off your back. 🦆

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I didn't see it. Twitter is devil sludge. For sure he needs our prayers!

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Just typical twitter drama, stirring up strife where it need not be.

(1) Show this thread

Coral should be hence forth known as Quarrel 😂

In response Danny James to his Publication

It's not just her, and I do think Coral in particular meant well but may have misinterpreted what VK was trying to say to her.

(1) Show this thread

Jezebel spirit...
Females...
dogs....
...should be gone.
They are dead, just don't know it yet...
Possibly just a ripple effect...

For what it's worth, I've never seen VK be anything but decent to me or others.

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Same here.
His fruits are GOOD. 🤍

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Praying for Papa Bear, but VK ‘s response shows he knows what he is doing. Jabs sting but only superficially. He is catfish noodling for the biggest big fish there is. Human souls.

1 Corinthians 13:7
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

God wins.
Love & light wins.
God is light and in Him is no darkness.

Grateful for the Father’s warriors.
🙏🕊🙏

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

They should have left all of us back on there to teach these little demons a lesson .

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Only a matter of time I think. ⏰️

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I missed the drama. But no worries. I think he knows, we have his back.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

You didn't miss much he summed it up well in the tweet above. I think you're over the target fren! 🎯

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I agree. That was awful.

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏
Those aren't women...they're Nanshy's feds. I'd bet a quarter on that!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I don't miss that crap-and I will pray for him. In all of my years of following his posts (and some days they were all I had) I have never seen him lose his compassion or composure. Hard to see someone you love go through this. It breaks my heart.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

😊🙏🤍 He's a good guy, really glad he's with us!

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

I pray a hedge of protection around VK and his family. In Jesus' precious name and blood. Amen and amen

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Yeah it was tough on him. Folks just lashing out. He's one of the most vocal and constant, angry ones zero'd in.
There's going to be days just like that.
Everyone is eligible.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

We LOVE OUR man VK 🙏❤️

I pray for divine protection over VK and his family. I pray he and his family are protected and surrounded by guardian angels.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

🙏🙏🙏 and some positive vibes sent his way

Indeed! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻