I’ve done a lot of reflecting this weekend, as all indicators point to a crazy week ahead.

I’m so proud of everyone still here. We all wanted to stop at one or several times along the way. Doesn’t matter how long you’ve been in the fight for truth and freedom….If you are here now, you are my brother or sister.

Takes a lot of mental fortitude to be us. Our souls are connected, and our conscience is clear. We’ve bitten our tongues and maneuvered nimbly thru society long enough.

I’m ready for the chaos to begin, and to be by your side. I love y’all very much.

#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
(feels good using that hashtag again ✌️)

Only people mentioned by @Nada in this post can reply

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

In response Nada ... to his Publication

Beautifully said ... we are all heart connected ... "It is done!"

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Will be by your side also!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WE LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

ONE MOMENT IN TIME

This is Our One Moment in Time!

Her Performance Even Made the Male Judges Cry!

Dana Winner - One Moment In Time live - YouTube

#vtm #danawinner #OneMomentInTime #WithneyHouston #LiefdeVoorMuziek Maandagavond 1 februari 2016, blies Dana Winner tijdens de uitzending van Liefde voor Muz...

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
We know. We watch. We hear.
We pray. We tear. We cheer.
We bare it all. Reveal it all.
As Patriots standing tall.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Put the popcorn down long ago. Don't trust anyone but yourself with your and family's safety.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨💖🤗

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

💖💖💖🎇

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Yes a Crazy weekend, but for some reason it feels a little 'off' .... maybe noting.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

The best is yet to come!!!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

❤️❤️

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

*feelz* 👊

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

We shall weather this storm!
The Best Is Yet To Come!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

one of my favorite all time memes.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.