Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Liberty Jennja

Hello frens, has been a tough road for my parents for the past year, both mom and dad continue to fight cancer. Mom has a mastectomy scheduled in a couple of weeks for breast cancer and dad is awaiting results of his PET scan and begins a brutal 9 week course of chemo on Monday. He is very weak, fragile, losing weight and still can only eat by feeding tube. He has a very strong faith but he has been crying a lot and is scared and anxious. He has another big surgery coming up if he can make it thru the next few weeks.

Is there anything I can give my dad to help counter the negative effects of the chemo? I sent him a bottle of graviola leaf extract last week (soursop) and have been trying to think of other things that he could take.

Headed to see them again in the morning and looks like I may be there for many weeks taking care of them both since their treatments are overlapping.

If you could say a prayer for them it would mean so much to me. 🙏🏼 Thank you!

#prayerteam

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

go to truthaboutcancer.com. lots of great info. I would never ever take chemo. as for food some reverse cancer by juicing. also ivermectin has promise of stopping cancer.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🙏💖🙏💖🙏

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🙏🙏

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Dandilion root, olive leaf oil, hemp extract, all aid to contain anti-cancer properties... all natural... just don't over do.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I've also been trying out certain products from this store - https://thehmbstore.com/ - and I think they are really some of the best out there.

I love Dr. Judy
https://shop.therealdrjudy.com/

Any thing for immune health ... bone broth is really good for you...

natural pain supplements could also help

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

We saw the true nature of the traditional medical establishment during covid, especially of the hospitals' corruption.
Chemo further weakens the immune system. Much has been shown on AU about traditional cancer treatments vs natural alternatives. Here are alternatives --

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Sadly I fear the chemo may kill your father due to his current frailty. Perhaps you could persuade them both to try alternative healing methods before Rockefeller rX?

🙏🙏🙏🙏if he is suffering from any severe bone pain ( caused by certain types chemo) give him an antihistamine it will be a great relief! I also recommend cbd with a small amount of thc will help a lot also especially with nausea so will ginger chews

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

praying for peace, comfort and strength. They are so lucky to have you. 🙏

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏
My heartfelt prayers & love to you, and your beloved parents.

Thank you God for receiving our prayers, as we humbly ask this dear family is showered with your divine love & healing blessings. Thank you for providing all that is needed at this time, with love & grace.
We thank you, with the deepest of love, and in full faith. 🙏

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

Prayers for you and your parents. Wow, that is a lot. God will be there in the midst of you during this valley. Draw close to Him, He WILL draw close to you🙏❤🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏❤️ prayers for you all.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lifting up prayers for restoration & healing for dad and mom; for you and the rest of your family for God's strength, favor and peace to inhabit your heart, mind, body and soul.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Sending much love, light and prayers to you fren. Your plate is quite full. I have been reading on black seed oil the last couple of weeks. Apparently, it's known to cure anything but death.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

God help them get the care and treatment you desire for them, and bring them peace when they call on you Lord. May they repent and turn to You now Holy Father, amen.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

🙏

🇺🇸#Patriot #MAGA #savethechildren Defend #freedom #god #constitution family #wethepeople #unitedwearestrong

Remove parasites and toxins from the human body, make them alkaline. Check my posts for things that can be done to help the human body.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

https://v2.anonup.com/thread/11636651
Was a request to forward this to you ❤

(1) Show this thread

check out floridasharkman.org for Ivermectin info and testimonials. 🙏

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

So sorry to hear your loved ones are going through this very difficult time. Please look at this research regarding curcumin aiding cancer cell death and reducing side effects. Please have a good look at this website for more. God bless you and your family. Ensure there are no contraindications with anything he is taking. You will need a very good quality Curcumin that is activated. Try Mercola research also.

"Most importantly, the inclusion of curcumin in MMC treatment decreased MMC-caused severe side-effects evidenced by significant improvement in the kidney function. Enhancing the tumoricidal effect of MMC, curcumin greatly reduces MMC-associated severe side-effects."

https://greenmedinfo.com/article/curcumin-improves-chemotherapy-simultaneously-sensitising-cancer-cells-and-red

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Katie Walden to her Publication

Great info, thank you! :)

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Prayers going up for your parents and for you & all your family. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💗🕊️ Praying for healing, miracles, strength, energy, love & comfort for all. ✨🙏🏻✨

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Thank you 🙏🏼😊

(1) Show this thread

Praying for you, your mom and your dad.🙏