Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Ice Kates

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

The cancer patent is interesting, as Salicylic Acid it's out in skin treatments.
I'm wondering if people could get a pharmacist make the compound, then apply to the area of cancer with
DMSO put on top of it to draw it in the area that you have cancer in.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Another wonder for your health.

Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Spiritual Not Religious. UNvaxed #TheGreatAwakening

Bicarb' is also very good at shrinking a gum boil, I know from personal experience, because I've been regularly (about 4 or 5 times a week at least) rubbing it on mine, for about 10 yrs now, other then that it causes me no bother... As long as I keep the Bicarb' going on it. I can't even imagine what it would be like if I didn't...😬😟!

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

The homeopath in me want is determined to understand healing herbs.

Here are natural ways to fight cancer. I am looking at the Multiple Myeloma treatments for my husband.
https://cancerfightingstrategies.com/multiple-myeloma.html

https://austinozone.com/wp-content/uploads/Dr-Robert-E-Willner-The-Cancer-Solution.pdf

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Great science digs here
https://greenmedinfo.com/

(1) Show this thread

Also do not forget about NIH and Ivermectin for Cancer treatment also.

ALSO CANNABIS FOR CANCER TOO !!!

I would rather have a cocktail of longtime remedies than chemo.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/search/?q=ivermectin%20for%20cancer

WOW I got a pic to post :)

(1) Show this thread

Hobby's: Artist realistic pencil drawing. Painting. The Bible.

Cancer Cure
https://patents.google.com... salicylic acid or aspirin. white willow Have you ever notice how when we get older the doc tells you to stop eating aspirin.

In response woobee 130 to her Publication

Yep. I keep telling my husband to research what doc says to eat or eliminate and what his body is telling him and what healthy eating is trying to do. Plus he is an RH neg blood type and everything reacts differently with him. You make a great point.

(1) Show this thread

There’s a better way! Dr. Joel Wallach, DVM, BS, ND. Do we think it’s a coincidence why red meat and eggs have been under such attack? Cholesterol, one of the medical establishments big lies.

In response Wendy Werner to his Publication

The number of Americans getting Alzheimer's has skyrocketed in 2022. WHY ???

2 of the Chemtrails ingredients are: Aluminum and Mercury. They are slowly poisoning us with these Chemtrails.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Wendy Werner to his Publication

I worked in Alzheimer's units as a nursing assistant for years. This INFURIATES me to my very core. Soon they will not be able to walk the streets, not if I have anything to say about it. Fucking C*NTS.

(4) Show this thread

I AM in eternal Union with Mother/Father/God, from Whom there is abSOULutely no possibility of separation 🌟God is Love, Love is Truth 🌟

The patent has EXPIRED ... drugs NOT available

Read bottom of Alzheimer's drug patent:

2015-03-02 STCH - Information on status: patent discontinuation

Free format text: PATENT EXPIRED DUE TO NONPAYMENT OF MAINTENANCE FEES UNDER 37 CFR 1.362

2015-03-24 FP Lapsed due to failure to pay maintenance fee
Effective date: 20150204

VK Repost.

IceKates Timestamp 11:44

search#1144 / 1144 / 11:44

> Injection GOOD > Cancer CURE

The REAL CANCER > Yellow Brick Road > RED Shoe Club / Podesta + Bill Maher [Child/Human Sacrifice]

News is dead > Deadcat bounce

[General public steered by MSDNC like a dog steering sheep] > time to FEED > growing people as a crop > Planned Parenthood > EVIL

11:44 >Timestamps Confirm.

Follow [The [White [Rabbit]]].

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

WOW and ty for all this excellent work :)
I haven't been able to login until now and love this.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

😢Oh my GOD, this treats bone marrow failure? My dad didn't have to die?
Oh my GOD.