VK on Twitter - 1:48pm Eastern...

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Mood ...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

It most certainly is!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I really hope so and it should happen now.
👍👍

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Everything is reaching a tipping point. Whatever happens it will be Biblical! What a time to be alive and aware of the extraordinary events taking place worldwide. WWG1WGA

Yes, it is a wonderful life experience to be able to experience this ... the excitement, the new knowledge, the hope, the fantasies about a New World, the global connection with other anons ... it is a great gift!
Thank you and Godspeed!

Being able to connect with information and people via places like AnonUp has been a Godsend! I don't know how I would have coped without alternative news sources and social media sites.

Indeed, I feel exactly the same!
All that information that is collected here together gives so much head start on others and also gives a lot of confidence in the good outcome.

It has been beyond frustrating to be surrounded with friends and family who refuse to "see." I have tried to show them but 99% say I'm brainwashed by conspiracy theorist. They just go about their lives like everything is normal. IT IS CRAZY! Ever so slowly I am seeing some question stuff but they are far from awake. I am so looking forward to the day they realize I have been trying to help them. Anyone that comes and tells me "I'm sorry for mocking you, you were right." I am going to give them a big hug!

What you describe is exactly as I experience it and every day I wonder again how it is possible that so few are awake. All I can think of now is that it must be "Fate" or "Predestination"...
My very best childhood friend has stopped talking to me at all and takes one booster after another… Anxiety….
Everyone is broken from years of media manipulation. They are in a total state of fear.
I've given up trying to wake people up now. The cards are laid ... Time for the Trump Card!!

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

I've learned to bite my tongue, "mostly" 😉. My friends & family ALL know where I stand. I still freely red-pill on FB. I lost at least 25% of my so called fakebook "friends" over the past 2 1/2 years. I have a number of family that have been jabbed multiple times. I almost ended up divorced over my crazy conspiracies but we agreed to wait until 1/20/25. If Trump isn't serving his 2nd term by then I agreed to "admit I have been bamboozled!"
My aunt died days after her 2nd booster & flu jab in Oct. The hospital claims she had a rare blood disorder, cause of death: blood clots. A year prior I told her not to get any of the jabs but she said "Everyone has to decide for themselves."
My son has wanted the jab but after much arguing we came to an agreement. He would only get one if his work required it. Praise God they never have! Or if the college he wanted to attend required it. Thankfully, apartment rental rates were sky high so he opted to take courses online. No need for a jab

It seems we all have similar experiences, lost friends and especially relatives and friends who have been vaccinated. It is very sad for us what is happening and I hope with you that the big change will come soon. For me, 2025 is also the limit. At this point, I'm still confident. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

(1) Show this thread