VK on Twitter - 1:48pm Eastern...

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Mood ...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

It most certainly is!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I really hope so and it should happen now.
👍👍

Everything is reaching a tipping point. Whatever happens it will be Biblical! What a time to be alive and aware of the extraordinary events taking place worldwide. WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yes, it is a wonderful life experience to be able to experience this ... the excitement, the new knowledge, the hope, the fantasies about a New World, the global connection with other anons ... it is a great gift!
Thank you and Godspeed!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Being able to connect with information and people via places like AnonUp has been a Godsend! I don't know how I would have coped without alternative news sources and social media sites.

(1) Show this thread