A friend removes an unlawful "debt enforcer", who is not a proper certified court bailiff. These people have bought details of (purported) debts, but have no deeds or assignment or novation, and no contract with the debtor, and no court order to show. They are breaking the law by having your personal details. This is how you deal with them (by asking them to leave). Would be awful if it got passed on… a lot. 🤪

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I tear any mail I receive and open the door to no one. If they drop any such mail in my mailbox they have zero evidence of leaving it, or my receiving it. They cannot enter my door... for if they do they would become a threat to my safety in my personal home space, so i am not concerned. They wouldn't be wise to try. These people have no power, whatsoever, are so pathetic. David Straight explains that if you have a so-called "debt", let's say $50. and the person who claims you owe them sends it over to a collection agency (3rd party).. what it means is the 3rd party Purchased that debt, lol! Now it's THEIR debt.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

So what do you do when you receive a law suit from the local courts to appear due to the debt you owe?

They can Bring it! That's the ONLY time I would respond. I stopped filing last year. While my so-called "debt" is teeny-weeny it is the principle of the thing, I will no longer voluntarily fill out any W4s. Whatever is on my last one shall remain as is. They threaten to take it out of our paychecks. I have not authorized ANY such thing so they would committing theft against me if they did that. In 2 years they have not done anything. See, the "IRS" is optics at this point from what I can tell. I believe the military is in control of that shit. And if it was not... they are MUCH TOO BUSY preparing to hide their crimes than worry about li'l ol' me. I'm not concerned. I owe them NOTHING under my constitution. One has to have nerves of steel... and some... balls... to handle being pursued. It is TRUE that not everyone will have the courage to deal with any confrontation😊

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it