Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Maybe it's the wifey?
Not judging just questioning.
Was Robert one of the 17 at John's funeral at sea.
Robert a WH?

Bottom line save the children.
WTG on fighting the V like a true warrior for God.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I do not believe what I read, (news media is putting out) about RFKJr saying that there should be laws put in place to PUNISH Global Warming deniers and skeptics.

I can't imagine this man saying ppl should be punished for what they think or say whether he agrees with it or not.

I know he has always been for saving our environment, but I do not think that he, number one, would be calling the problems "Global Warming" nor do I think he would ever say punish anyone for their thoughts or beliefs.

Yes we have environmental issue to deal with, but I do not believe he said this nor believes in this approach to fixing the problems.

We owe him many many lives for literally risking his life for years to expose these evil vaccines.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you for commenting about those articles. We will soon find out the truth.

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Flip confirmed

Election integrity… now in place

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Switch is flipped
Forward

(4) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Could flip the script meaning RFK truly flips the fake Fauci and Big Pharma script for all to see and true Medbeds coming out to heal all?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We are having one of his Childrens advocate groups at my frens place in Nashville where we have Juan many times in April!
Nana is trying to manifest that RFKJr attends so I can meet him!
What an honor that would be!
One of my hereos!

What are we supposed to text him. IDK> HE ROCKS< FKN SMASHING THESE MOFOS SINCE BEFORE THE NET> FK THE DS>

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Perfect! 🤣
You rock Steph! 💚

(1) Show this thread

Here’s how I see it:

RFK JR gets his name out there briefly during the “2024 Fake Campaign Era” (just like Trump became well known die to and the apprentice— such a chess move), except Trump comes back before 2024 as the reinstated president for 4 years, and his vice president pops out 💥💥💥JFK JR — for one term!

THEN the next term will unite the country with JFK JR as POTUS and RFK JR, as VP! 😂🙌🇺🇸 🦅

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 etc!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Exactly what I said and posted a couple of weeks ago when RFK Jr said he was thinking about running😇

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Draino posted this earlier. Could it be the announcement that RFK Jr is running?

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Happyhappy 3/11!🤍🏁🤍

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Could it finally be NESARA implementation and FED going down at same time? No tears for bad guys!

(4) Show this thread

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

A young Robert "Bobby" Kennedy Jr.: Talks about his father, uncle and his future. - YouTube

Bobby Kennedy talks about the tragedies of his Father and Uncle's deaths and calls them "an occupational hazard". He discusses his future...will it be polit...

In response Golden Times to her Publication

I wonder if he ate him some grits when he was in bammer.

(1) Show this thread