Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Mary Gessler

Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How can we free our ppl that have had to max out their credit cards for food and gas and have been terrorized with 25 to 30% iterest rates,

What if every one with a credit card all in the same month just stopped paying them?
They hold no security so what other than ruining their credit rating could be done to them?

Everyone stop paying?
The Big 3?
Bank of America
JP Morgan/Chase
Citi

Finish them off?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Already acting on this...or should I say "NOT" acting on the payments of their 20% interest.. Fook them!💥

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

From what I read they sell it to another bank and they take on the loans so we will still have to pay unless they all fall idk like how they sell mortgages idk fook them all

(4) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

A crash is imminent

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Just the beginning

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Comforting :)

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Peratorory sucks ...lol

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

My understanding is that default has to happen. That money amounts are safe and are transfered to quantum financial system. Is this correct understanding ? 🤔

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

That is what some say but we have no proof of it, nor do we know if they truly know.

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Yes. Last year, the Fed building had flags of the new notes flying in front & by the end of the year, they were taken down. There have also been lots of banks that have either merged or closed b/c they were not ISO 20022 compliant. You can do a search for your own bank to see if they are compliant or not.. More people who have been following this for a long time have been ben given confirmation by bank presidents that the new notes are in & just waiting for the switch. ATM's have been switched nationtwide as well (our own local bank had theirs shut down for a few days and we saw the new one). Oh, and lest we forget, there's also this: H.R.9157 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold, and for other purposes.

(2) Show this thread