Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

How can we free our ppl that have had to max out their credit cards for food and gas and have been terrorized with 25 to 30% iterest rates,

What if every one with a credit card all in the same month just stopped paying them?
They hold no security so what other than ruining their credit rating could be done to them?

Everyone stop paying?
The Big 3?
Bank of America
JP Morgan/Chase
Citi

Finish them off?

Already acting on this...or should I say "NOT" acting on the payments of their 20% interest.. Fook them!💥

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

i don't have any of these

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

I only have WF...but the 2 CC I have I'll continue paying one but not the other..they have tried too screw me before so this time it's my turn..

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Yeah, I am lookig into what they could do, but at this point if everyone stopped paying them they would go down pretty quick I think.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yep...no money, no billing...no payments.. Easy Peasy

(1) Show this thread