What happens when the bank for nearly half of the nations venture backed tech and healthcare companies goes belly up?#TheGreatDefault

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Ripple effect.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Does that mean health insurance is no longer needed?

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

WE fooking win!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

And, who is the bearded one not showing his face? 😏 😉

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Sounds like this:

https://youtu.be/bNfbKwW0xI8

"JFK's Grand kids Sing Timber" - John F. Kennedy's Grandkids - YouTube

This link below is the beginning of a multi-part series that I am writing arguing that separate factions of the Deep State are at war, and the Kennedys might...

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

This morning is first time I've ever heard the term, "debanking," as account holders with decades at the same bank get registered letters telling them they have 30 days to close their accounts.

Search for "debanked" on Twitter and you'll see the stories, and the banks and letters.