Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next!

Remember to keep your frequency high
&
Stay connected to God directly

Many more are waking up, more and more each day with the disclosures.
Also remember to have compassion for the newbies and share information as they need it.
Try not to bombard them with everything at once.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

LET GO, LET BE AND LET GOD

We Need to Respond ONLY When Asked and then only Provide Enough CREDIBLE Information for them to Do Their Own Research and, after Doing Their Research, Continue to Provide DIRECTION as Required.
The INFORMATION is ALREADY there and Readily Available and Accessible. We Simply have more Understanding of How and Where to Access It; BUT it is Still their Response-Ability to do this for themselves.
So just Hold a Sacred Space in Hearts and be a Humble Spiritual Midwife through which others can Discover what you Already Know.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

🤗

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

God Bless and sweet dreams. Just floating along. No worries. 😌😏💗

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Love this meme, so hope you don't mind but I am saving it to use. 😇

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Great advice. Thank you.

Anon Island of course.

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Goodnight.
It’s wonderful you share these gentle reminders ❤️ Thank you 🙏

100% agree.
Loving Kindness and Non-Injury is indeed a virtue that will support the healing needed within all us moving forward.

Being kind with our thoughts, words & actions, not only to another, but to ourselves too.

Peace be with you x

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Good night Nana!! Sleep well….