Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

There ain't enough popcorn in the world for me to convince most folks of this. They can watch hollywood movies and see and accept the CGI, fake sets, fake backgrounds, body doubles, make up, costumes, real looking masks, voice tricks, various sounds, and so on, but when you dare chat up that THIS is all a movie; well then you crazy!!

He Sure Did!! 💥❤️🥰🙏🏼

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

DJT told ya it was a movie from the start.=411

I Love The Smell Of Justice In The Morning=411
They Really Have No Idea What They Are In For=411

Trumpet Of The Lord Is About To Sound=411
The Sound Of The Shofar Brings A Stirring=411
Donald John Trump, It's Now Your Time=411
Thank You, God Bless You, And God Bless America=411

Shit Is About To Get Real For The Normies=411
Those With Eyes To See And Ears To Hear=411
Living Through Chaos By Leaning On Christ=411
Your Patience And Determination Have Paid Off=411

The Shackles Of Oppression Have Been Cut Off=411
New World, True Brothers And Sisters=411
Let Us Live By The Laws Of Nature Freely=411
Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread From Heaven=411

In The Beginning God Created The Heaven And The Earth=411
Before I Formed You In The Womb I Chose You=411
God In Heaven, God In You And Me, God Everywhere=411

Holy Holy Holy Is The Lord God Almighty=411
Jesus Christ, King Of Kings, Lord Of Lords=411

Yep, that's not him! It is so obvious to me. It's crazy how some people don't see it. Trump did tell us all along! Love him.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Vibes 😊

12:03 > 1 2 3 • Nothing is random
18 > R • 144 • 111

Revelation 13:1–18 (ESV): 13 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. 4 And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”
5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling, that is, those who dwell in heaven. 7 Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer t

I'd like to see a formal complaint against DocHoliday@maga45 - if that is possible. It's a heinous act to lie about someone's father's death and then to extort money based on the lie.

It seems this movie started at the end and playing to the very beginning. Only my humble opinion.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Joe is shot. He's got half a head.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Great elimination of fooking filth. Wish I could have witnessed this.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

SHOT, literally or figuratively, same meaning.

Doq i was listening when he said it. I have explained this to people. Of course they think I'm crazy. Thanks for the video. Now I can send it people.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Love this! There are 3 I share posts from AU...this one is classic.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Hey Doq, have you seen this post going around on Twitter?

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

The grammar in that post is pathetic. They didn’t even try to be convincing!

(5) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

totally. lol i still struggle to comprehend ANYONE thinking JB is really JB.

Please share.#Jan6#Jan6Coverup

A video re-emerges of Jacob Chansley reading Trump’s tweet, telling protestors to GO HOME and remain peaceful..

-- Daily real time news

https://gab.com/MelodyonG/posts/109997660360553643

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well DJT has told us about Central Casting many times!
How about that Doq Holliday!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Why do I sense that we are getting close to the Popcorn?? lol

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Corn pop.....haga

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

LOL DOQ, this has been going on for at least three years. We all Heard JOE was shoot. DJT told us like 100 times, well maybe 7 or 8 times. We know.
My question is when does the general public find out????

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

SHOT AS IN FIRING SQUAD 2019