A friend removes an unlawful "debt enforcer", who is not a proper certified court bailiff. These people have bought details of (purported) debts, but have no deeds or assignment or novation, and no contract with the debtor, and no court order to show. They are breaking the law by having your personal details. This is how you deal with them (by asking them to leave). Would be awful if it got passed on… a lot. 🤪

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I tear any mail I receive and open the door to no one. If they drop any such mail in my mailbox they have zero evidence of leaving it, or my receiving it. They cannot enter my door... for if they do they would become a threat to my safety in my personal home space, so i am not concerned. They wouldn't be wise to try. These people have no power, whatsoever, are so pathetic. David Straight explains that if you have a so-called "debt", let's say $50. and the person who claims you owe them sends it over to a collection agency (3rd party).. what it means is the 3rd party Purchased that debt, lol! Now it's THEIR debt.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

So what do you do when you receive a law suit from the local courts to appear due to the debt you owe?

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Ask them for the original copy of the signed agreement they have 30 days to produce they will not have it and will send you old statements that means shit - Trump took all the signed agreements they do not have a copy You owe them nothing it's an illegal debt and would be illegal for you to pay it! :)

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

I went through this already. I dragged it out as long as I could. We were being sued by the oil company's lawyer, who also did debt collections.
This was for an oil bill we defaulted on. We finally paid it in full when we sold our house. To avoid court, I agreed to pay an amount every month until it was paid in full. We also owed on our land and school taxes. We would not have been able to sell our house if we did not pay those out right. Which we did when the house sold.

Every company is different - a few of them forgave the debt - but I still have a few who keep harassing me - I know its exhausting and reeks havoc on your credit score... people are hurting and this needs to stop... :(

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it