Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT SAVING THE CHILDREN, WHAT ABOUT MINE!! SHE IS 10 TIMES SWOLLEN!! HELP DEAR HER DEAR GOD!! I AM FREAKING OUT!! HELP!!@VincentKennedy@kimrunner

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Med beds - may or may not be "a thing of the future"... I've researched them pretty extensively.

Put your hope in GOD.
I am praying.
... for real........

what is going on?

most of the "advertising" you're seeing about med beds - is futuristic and published research is virtually non-existant.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Waiting4Home in this post can reply

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Someone told me to look into enhanced energy systems. I have heard the children that have been rescued and military that have gone into the tunnels have used them. It would be great if they would come out in the near future as many would like to have access to them , including myself.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

if so great...........
I've just not seen anything capable of what is being advertised......... and I understand there are different models etc... basically saying I've seen more FALSE advertising than anything real.

(1) Show this thread