THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT SAVING THE CHILDREN, WHAT ABOUT MINE!! SHE IS 10 TIMES SWOLLEN!! HELP DEAR HER DEAR GOD!! I AM FREAKING OUT!! HELP!!@VincentKennedy@kimrunner

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Try contacting Dr Malone or McCullough directly! Even if it's not vaccine related maybe they can help.
For Riley, the Light of God surrounds her and the Love of God enfolds her. God is with her. ♥️💫

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

By the blood of Christ we pray!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Mary Beth, I add my prayers to the rest of our AU family. I am praying for God to send WISDOM to whichever DR on her case, is ALSO praying for it.

(Someone needs to have the understanding to try to intermittently wean her off of the breathing apparatus. The general protocol of taking a patient off all at once, is what they generally do. They could try reducing the med over a period of days until her body can tolerate coming off. This is what I am praying for.)

Bottom line: God knows EXACTLY what should be done and He must "give courage to someone on her team to think outside of the box!

Keep us posted! Sending Love to you!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Please dear Lord save this child. Stop whatever evil is trying to take her from her family. In your precious name I pray. Please hear our prayers. Amen. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Dear God, please wrap Riley in your loving arms and help her survive! 🙏🙏🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Love, Light, and Blessings!!! Praying for her and you, and your🙏 family!!!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

🙏❤

Love and huggs to you and Riley.
Will keep you both in our prayers 🙏❤

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praying for Riley and her mom. Dear GOD please heal her.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

prayers, and asking God to send angels to help

Dear Lord, please help

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

We give this to you lord Father in Heaven,we are but human we have the authority to heal through You, right now we pray Jesu is the Healer,U are our savior, You and ONLY you. We pray you send you're Angels to protect This family from the evil forces here and breath Life into you're daughter where she is healed. Heal her if you want we are ready to receive you're grace and give you loadly the glory,and we pray in silence,we pray together❤️🤲❤️🤲❤️🤲❤️🤲here our cry!!! I believe You Will heal This girl so all CAN SEE ❤️I believe our faith is being tested and we will never give up

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

😥🙏🙏🙏✝️

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Prayers for your beautiful Riley🙏

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

🙏🙏🙏❤️Prayers.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

🙏🙏🙏

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

O God help her, O God help her. Make a way where there is no way ✨ in the name of Jesus!! Cause the swelling to cease and her body to return to normal.
Praise God for hearing us and healing this child. Father, let her know of your marvelous kindness and everlasting mercy. You are the God of all comfort.
Thank you, Jesus.

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

Yes Lord I pray in agreement, in Jesus name amen

(1) Show this thread

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

Continued prayers for you and your daughter. 🙏🙏🙏

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

Prayers of healing for your daughter!
Stay strong...God is with you both!
🙏💗🙏

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers for complete and total healing

i really hope she will be fully recovered soon 🙏

Sending you incredibly powerful Healing Violet Flame energy 💜🙏
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/cd/50/77cd50e19ca918527863e0ead8d1c07c.gif

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

books, painting, walks in nature

🙏🙏🙏 sending prayers

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Prayers sent for your daughter to be well

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Prayers lifted for your beautiful daughter and for you 🙏