Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Mary Beth Miskell

UPDATE ON RILEY…. THEY JUST TOOK HER BACK TO SURGERY PLEASE I AM BEGGING FOR PRAYERS HERE. SHE WILL BE BACK THERE FOR SEVERAL HOURS πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Heavenly Father We call upon you today for our friend. Protect and keep her within your heavenly arms. Watch over every detail of the surgeons work, and bring them safely through this time into your streams of recovery and restoration. Amen.

πŸ™πŸ™

I pray for her good health and strength.

Prayers for you πŸ™ ❀️ πŸ’› β™₯️

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

Sending so many prayers! Gonna have my kids pray too, God always listens to the prayers of little children!

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Prayers for Riley's successful procedure and full recovery πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Sending prayers. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Lord, I lift up Riley in prayer to you this morning. Place your healing hands on them and bless the surgeons with skill, accuracy, and grace. Let Mary Beth feel your loving presence as she awaits your good work. In Jesus name I pray.

Lord please place your loving healing arms around Riley and restore her body to full restoration. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Lord please protect Rileys body from any further harm. Lord we thank you for hearing our prayers for Riley and her mother. ❀️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

πŸ™Praying God covers you & your family in Grace.πŸ™

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Prayers for healing for her, and for peace for you in Jesus name.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending waves of love and white light of protection for sweet Riley.πŸ™πŸ’—

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for a successful surgery and speedy healing!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD, please protect Riley and her mom. Amen.

Praying for all. πŸ™

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Healing prayers for Riley and hugs to you while you wait during the surgery ❀️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praying for your precious girl.
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over Riley Kathryn. Guide the medical team each step of the way so that the procedure is highly successful. May Riley Kathryn make a speedy and full recovery. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen I stand in agreementπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread