I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS. WE ARE STILL IN THE PICU AT OU CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL. THRY STILL HAVE RILEY ON THE BYPAP MACHINE. SOMETIME THIS COMING WEEK THEY PLAN ON THE HEART CATH AS WELL AS SCOPE DOWN HER THROAT TO DO AN ECHO THAT WAY. I PROMISE I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ANY OF YOU OIR PATRIOT FAMILY. I JUST HAVE NOT HAD THE CHANCE TO RESPOND. WE LOVE YOU ALL AND ASK FOR CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR HEALING FEOM HEAD TO TOES! 🙏🏻❤️

ALL OUR LOVE,

MARY BETH & RILEY

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Blessed Wife, Mom and Mamaw!❤️ I am a Soldier in God’s Army!❤️ Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸 WWG1WGA ❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Prayers for complete healing 🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏❤️
We humbly ask for Your mercy and healing Lord.

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

🙏🙏🙏❤️
Prayers for healing and high vibes for you all.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏Praying for her complete healing and signs of hope for you!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Faith Love and Hope 🙏🏼🙌🏼🕊💖

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Sending healing vibes and prayers for Riley. Sending love and hugs your way too and may God use his healing hands today. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Continued prayers for you and Riley 🙏
Let us know what we can do. Sending BIG LOVE 💗💗

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏🙏🙏✨💖💫

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😔😔😔🙏🙏🙏🙏

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for Riley's immense healing and complete recovery🙏

I'm literally no one of particular interest, but I love this country. I come to these boards to find hope and comment when I deem necessary.

🙏

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

God Bless both of you. MANY, Many Prayers going out to both of you. 🙏🙏🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕
Sending love and prayer
Dear God please help this beautiful child.
Thank you

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏❤🙏

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

❤️praying for a miracle today for Riley
and sending you both lots of love and strength❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Praying for healing in Jesus name.🙏❤🙏

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🙏❤

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Goodnight and GOD bless you both.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🙏🏻

this breaks my heart.
from one mother to another..
stand strong for your daughter.
will keep you on my prayer list.
love to you and riley.

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Continued prayers for you both 💕🙏