#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

What if AI tells lies?

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

We are spiritual warriors and this will be our final battleground & why we are spiritually readying for this event now!

https://theaiorganization.com/google-facebook-neuralink-sued-for-weaponized-ai-tech-transfer-complicity-to-genocide-in-china-and-endangering-humanity-with-misuse-of-ai/

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

I saw this Parsa lawsuit years ago.. but never knew if it had been adjudicated yet... It really IS one of the most significant ones of our times! Please keep us posted... because you know our MSM is worthless! For these times we need "all hands on deck" ...

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

As did I, mention A.I., & it triggered this in my archives! No clue on the progress, but do we really ever know where anything is in the grand scheme? Our battle is going to be with the A.I, in my humble opinion, way after this gets settled, if it ever does!

I shared the AI video with our Pastor. He has been preaching various mini-series on topics related to the End Times.

When the Book of Daniel speaks of "knowledge increased" at the 'time of the end', I am very sure AI is implicated. So thanks again for sharing this.

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

My pleasure & appreciate your comments🙂