Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wow...she has come up with an amazing method and results!!!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Check this out

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

and this...

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Love this presentation and her enthusiasm.
Remember reading a book called Secrets of the Lost Races which listed all the out of place artefacts (aka OOPARTS in the book) found around the world. It posited that previous civilisations had destroyed themselves and that we were heading the same way if we didn't take care.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

What if AI tells lies?

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

Yowza!
Praying for the children (and their parents) to have / desire wisdom from God!

Thanks for posting this. I have sent it on to others!

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

PASS IT ON PATRIOTS! GREAT POST! 🙏🙏🙏

(7) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Expert Testimony. She is the type of millennial who WILL take us into a better world.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

The Bible explains this with Noah before the flood the sons of God where he on earth the took wives and fell into sin the is time period of giants. Sons of God where fallen Angels, You have study the Old Testament to understand.

Have Great Day Patriots 💖💖💖

NCSWIC = 1045
WINNING = 1045

We don't inform our enemies of the specifics
Q 1045

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In one of Juan O' Savin's videos back in 2014 he mentioned that we live on a "junkyard" with several civilizations that came before us.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Good Afternoon VK and Patriots!

I am also thinking of the So-Called Vimanas of the Mahabharata, the great Indian Epic.
There was definitely an ancient civilization, so we only find some small artifacts and the myths.
Fascinating!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

looks so beautiful and intriguing

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Good day VK💖✨🤗I'm listening...tell me more...

#JusticeForTheChildren #releaseGhislaineMaxwellClientsList #BushKilledJFK #ThankYouAssange

Love her personality too🌟

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

This is so cool.
The Best IS Yet To Come!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

And Good day to you 🕊️

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Good morning VK. Those are some big a** stones! Wonder how long it might have taken to REALLY build old structures using hidden ancient technology?

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

So exciting. What a fantastic project.

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Good morning/afternoon VK and Family 😊. Liking what she is putting together! Thank you VK!

💗👍💥🔥😄

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Good soggy morning from SoCA.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Love, love, love this type of info, give me more, more, more!!!!!!

Happy Saturday dear VK!

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

Good morning VK.
👊
What an exciting time to be alive.🌟

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Loving that she is geeked about what she came up with. I Enjoyed the presentation.

Slowly remembering our hidden past is such a fascinating experience. Feels like we’re going home.

Born to endure this kinda weather....

Hijacked timelines....we'll be taking it all back now.

In response TRUE NORTH to his Publication

Exactly

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Good morning ❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning VK!

Happy Sunday!

We have always been pulled away from the evidence of other civilizations left behind scatter around the planet.

Discovery channel shows of these artifacts and questions have always been put out to the public as WOOWOO don't look here!

Maybe time to pull out the big guns and have a better look see!

Good morning VK. :)

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Good Morning Sir !
I love this video and I love the narrator and I love the history and I love you .

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Exciting, yes! But he left out the control factor. Each 80 years was controlled to end a certain way. My prayer is that this time we all release the controls and controllers because we are aware of the pattern, who and why. Then we will move forward in the light, not to repeat the “history.” Love will guide the planet!

(1) Show this thread