#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @suZq14 in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

PASS IT ON PATRIOTS! GREAT POST! 🙏🙏🙏

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Yowza!
Praying for the children (and their parents) to have / desire wisdom from God!

Thanks for posting this. I have sent it on to others!

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

We are spiritual warriors and this will be our final battleground & why we are spiritually readying for this event now!

https://theaiorganization.com/google-facebook-neuralink-sued-for-weaponized-ai-tech-transfer-complicity-to-genocide-in-china-and-endangering-humanity-with-misuse-of-ai/

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

I saw this Parsa lawsuit years ago.. but never knew if it had been adjudicated yet... It really IS one of the most significant ones of our times! Please keep us posted... because you know our MSM is worthless! For these times we need "all hands on deck" ...

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

That conversation is terrifying. They have so many ways to reach children and pervert them. Having been in a university computer science department this foes not behave like a program. Can you imagine the company hiring people to chat up children and pretending to be ai? It’s the sort of deception they are likely to manage.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Ahhhhh....Whoa!

Great post! You should get tons of wonderful comments and we'd all be more united knowing this, but you won't, because the majority of people have been fooled and cannot see thru or past how much these systems have infiltrated our lives. The more you comply to your programmed life, the easier your life will be, with a bigger audience and fake fame as we see everywhere. When awakened to this, people turn away from you and ignore you. They're simply mind controlled and can't handle A.I. paradigm destroying original thoughts.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Oh wow.....so scary