β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

VK and Elon with [0] Delta πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

4:24 > 46

Here for the 46!!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

16:24 > 16:8 > 2 > 11:11

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Pretty sure Elon and VK are the same person.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

VK is most likely an avatar composed of a group or team of people turning dials and inserting info, concepts and ideas into the social goulash. Elon must be captured, controlled, or replaced individual based on the dramatic turn in direction that has occurred in the recent months.
Or not!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Both sides have had the use of advanced AI, imo.

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I mean, is Elon really even Elon???

Clones and doubles everywhere.

"Elon's" account on Twat and VK's account on AU are being run by the same people in my opinion...as well as VK's account on Twat...whoever the fuck they are.

It's a strange movie with many twists and turns.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

VK was/is part of We Go Social also. I can't recall if it was a post or a message, but, he instructed me on how to get back on Twitter after my first account was shut down. Do you think there is a real person behind the VK profiles? Or, are they run by AI? πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread