I need some prayers this morning if you don’t mind. My mother is in the hospital and my mother-in-law got admitted yesterday as well. My mom got the jab. I need prayers for an opportunity with her to get her to ask God for ask him to forgive her for taking it. This has been bothering me. Thank you in advance as I can’t reply to anyone here. I think of my family here daily. Love all of you.
Got really excited last night, staying with my daughter in law’s parents, and they went and saw Jesus Revolution last night. They also told me about what is happening on college campuses around the country with the kid coming to God! Awesome times!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!

Father God we humbly ask for your protection of Cowboy and all of his family. Lord you know the need, his family was tricked into taking the death jab by satan's magick tricks and demons. Father we ask for their repentance to you for allowing this veil over their minds to give you time to save them. Divine Father we know that you and only you can heal them and open the doors for treatments. Lord we ask your grace for them so they can stay here to help us fight in your name, in your authority. In the Blood of Jesus Thank you Father.

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

To our father who art in heaven. Amen

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Amen and Amen

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

In Jesus' Holy name. Amen

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

And all those betrayed by Government & Medical leaders into getting jabbed. Amen!

In Jesus’ Name I Pray Amen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Amen and God Bless Cowboy and his friends and family!!! Prayer sent!!!🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I stand in agreement with you Nana. In Jesus’ name🙏❤️🙏

🙏😇😍AMEN IN JESUS NAME !!!!!!!!