I just want to say this HERE, because no other Platform on Earth would even comprehend or Care!!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I STOPPED a COLD SORE in it’s Tracks on my lip with Ivermectin Horse Paste Topically before it ever had time to Fester. It started to tingle, swell and develop but with the 1 1/2 days of topical application, it Shrank and DISAPPEARED!! AMEN AMEN AMEN!! πŸ™

Wonderful Health aid, cures so much! I have the liquid injectable that We drink (in glass of water) twice a week, and the paste (only $9.99 from feed store) on hand for injesting too! I use the non-flavored for topical and the flavored for ingesting! Also am on HCQ once a week since 2/10/21. I actually have been placing a tiny amt. on my fur babies noses for them to lick off! seeing no ill effects in them either! I have only had β€œcovid” once since it began in 2019, recovered with help from Dr. Stella πŸ™πŸΌ, also not Vaxed, have not been sick since! in the beginning you may experience some herxing! But keep going! I feel so Blessed to have learned all this!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

How much of this do you take, do you take it with food... and how often do you take it? Also, what kind of herxing did you experience? I would love to take it but I have gone through Lyme Disease herxing in the past and it was terrifying so don't want to take it when by myself... in the case it knocks me out for a couple of days!!πŸ™

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

My Best advice is go to@Dirt Road Discussions on TG and listen to Danny and the testimonies of others! That is what I did before starting this Ivermectin! Did have herxing stronger in beginning but not as much now! Listen to the live stream of others asking questions! I think you will make your decision better after listening to a few! Parasites are involved with Lyme disease, as per Danny! He also had Lyme Disease! He will and can answer your questions and concerns if you participate! We are also doing β€œSole Water” once a day!
Love and Good Luck to you and your decision! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

This might help too!
1-2

(2) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Yes! Ive been giving it to a large breed dog for a soft tissue knee injury, brought swelling way down to almost notmal in 3 days. Brace is on the order, praying no surgery for silent giant fur baby.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Work great for colds and the flu too 😎

In response James Dean to his Publication

βœ…

(1) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

I saw a tweet a few days back that laws were being changed to prevent brick and mortars - (TSC was mentioned) from selling dewormer without a prescription. I'm sorry that my details are limited. I'm not certain if it pertained to one state or more. I do remember it saying that it begins in April.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

I refuse to shop at TSC and that's one of the reasons-and I spent hundreds of dollars a month there. Local feed mills will continue to sell it in PA, but not sure about other states.

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man πŸ˜‰

My fur baby has chronic dermatitis, never know when it will flare up , that's what I use. It works for him .

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌAwesome!

(1) Show this thread

By fur babies, have you tried it on a cat? I would like to do this, but I know dogs and cats can be different as far as response to meds. I have a cat. 11 pounds.

In response Gerri World to her Publication

No sorry do not have kitty’s anymore! coyotes to prevalent here! Lost too many years ago! I dont know why not though!
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

In response Gerri World to her Publication

You could ask on TG@Dirt Road Discussions they have live
discussions! Hope that helped some!

(2) Show this thread